Photon Energy Group delivers solar energy and clean water solutions worldwide. Working in the renewable energy arena for over 15 years, we continue to expand and are adding new business lines, markets and positions to our team.
We are a team of over 400 employees worldwide, spread across offices in Prague, Sydney, Warsaw, Budapest, Bucharest, Lodz, Amsterdam, etc. Not only do we believe in the potential of clean energy solutions, but we also live by these principles at work and in our employee community. As a public company, Photon Energy Group is transparent in its regular reports to the stock market and open to new suggestions from both employees and investors.
To introduce our Virtual Power Plant’s portfolio of products onto the Czech market and acquire new customers, we are looking for a colleague in our Czech office:
The senior product manager will be responsible for creating and managing a portfolio of products and acquiring our first external customers on the Czech market in the areas of electricity offtake, supply and assets flexibility.
- Creating and managing a portfolio of products and the strategy for its implementation within Photon’s Virtual Power Plant on the Czech Market in the areas of electricity offtake, supply and assets flexibility
- Negotiating commercial contracts to acquire new clients
- Ensuring that contract terms and conditions meet Photon Energy Group’s commercial, operational and risk-mitigation requirements
- Organising and implementing internal processes which enable energy supply and offtake for external clients
- Monitoring of the energy market, new trends, legislation in terms of an offer update and development
- Cooperation with market operators like TSO, DSO & OTE
- Cooperation with trading, analysis team and sales team
- Higher education (technical, economic)
- At least four years’ experience in the Czech energy market
- Practical knowledge of the functioning of the electricity market, including the balancing market
- Fluency in English (B2+)
- Ability to manage multiple tasks
- High level of independence and organisation of own work
- Analytical skills
- Open minded, self-motivated and self-directed approach
1)The Controller of your personal data LERTA Energy HU Kft. odštěpný závod located in Czech Republic Márvány utca 18, 1012 Budapešť, Maďarská Republika with registered office in Czech Republic, address Karolinska 661/4, Karlin, 18600 Prague 9, entered in the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register under KRS number A79858, whose court of registration is Capital Court in Prague TAX No. 11989041, represented by: Borys Tomala Managing Director
2) Contact with LERTA Energy HU Kft. odštěpný závod is possible via email email@example.com, or through the contact form that can be filled in on the company’s website at www.lerta.energy
3) The Controler obtained the following categories of your personal data: name and surname, e-mail address, home address, telephone number, information about professional experience, information about education and interests.
4) You hereby agree that the data will be processed in order to carry out the recruitment process.
a) in the case of recruitment, under which employment is to take place on the basis of an employment contract - your personal data will be processed in order to fulfill obligations under the law, in particular the Labor Code - the legal basis for processing is the legal obligation imposed on LERTA Energy HU Kft. odštěpný závod as a potential employer (Article 6 (1) (c) of the GDPR);
b) in the case of recruitment, under which employment is to take place on the basis of a civil law contract - your personal data will be processed in order to carry out the recruitment process - the legal basis for processing is taking action before a possible conclusion of a civil law contract (Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR);
c) for the purposes of future recruitment processes - the legal basis for the processing of your personal data is consent (Article 6 (1) (a) of the GDPR)
d) in order to establish or pursue possible claims or defend against such claims by the Controler - the legal basis for data processing is the legitimate interest of the Controler (Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR).
5) Personal data will be processed until the recruitment process is completed, and in the case of separate consent to the processing of data for the purposes of future recruitment - no longer than 24 months from the moment of consent or until its withdrawal. Personal data will be processed for the purposes of establishing, investigating or defending against claims relating to the recruitment process for a period of 18 months after the completion of the recruitment process.
6) Your personal data may be transferred to entities providing services to LERTA Energy HU Kft. odštěpný závod in connection with the conduct of recruitment processes, such as recruitment agencies, as well as suppliers of IT systems and IT services.
7) You have the right to: access your data and request rectification, deletion, processing restrictions, the right to transfer personal data, the right to object to data processing and the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Personal Data Protection Office on the terms set out in the GDPR.
8) The consent may be withdrawn at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out before its withdrawal. For evidence purposes, the controller may request the confirmation of the withdrawal of consent in written or electronic form.
9) You have the right to object to the processing of personal data on the basis of the legitimate interest of the Controler for reasons related to your particular situation.
- Possible bonus for acquiring new customers to Group´s portfolio
- An interesting, challenging and meaningful job as part of an international team at a fast-growing global organisation
- Work in the promising sector of renewable energy
- Opportunity to participate in the rapid growth of our business across several countries
- Participation in the improvement of standards (processes, procedures and systems)
- Training, continuing support and professional development
- Remuneration based upon experience and abilities
- MultiSport card: discounted access to leisure and sport facilities in the Czech Republic
- Flexible working hours and occasional home office
- Five weeks of paid holiday
- Three sick days and one CSR day
- Meal card (Edenred)
- Various team-building and corporate events
- Personal and professional development courses
- Opportunity to learn and grow professionally, significantly broadening the skill set
- Modern offices in Karlín (10 minutes from Florenc metro station on foot) with a relaxation area and indoor terrace
If you are interested in the position and fulfil the above requirements, please send your CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Working location: Czech Republic, Hungary or Poland
Type of employment: Full-time
Length of contract: Unlimited
Required education: University
Languages: English (B2)