Lerta is the European Enertech company enabling power consumers and generators to maximize profits or savings with effective, AI-based management of aggregated in Virtual Power Plant assets on several markets simultaneously.
Currently we are expanding our successful Polish operation to neighboring countries joining CEE power markets (Czechia, Hungary, Romania).
Our first short-term goal in these markets is building and managing asset management portfolio.
We are looking for someone eager to join our growing team.
- Leading the team of up to 5 traders including development, performance appraisal, workload management, and support in daily operational matters
- Coaching the team of traders according to their strengths and areas of development
- Monitoring electricity prices, various operational factors and proactively staying up to date about market trends to adopt best trading strategy
- Creating optimal daily nomination strategy for assets portfolio on local markets (today HU, CZ, PL, RO)
- Creating optimal hedging strategy for assets portfolios across the above-mentioned markets
- Overseeing trading activity, identifying issues, and recommending improvement measures and updates
- Developing tracking risk mechanisms to ensure operational safety of trading activity
- Driving compliance efforts to ensure risk management guidelines are followed
- Close cooperation with the analysts, data science and origination teams for ensuring profitability of trading activity
- Cooperation with trading companies and Power Exchanges
- Competitive compensation and bonus structure
- Flexibility for partial remote working
- Opportunity to participate in the Employee Referral Program
- Online access to the company library
- Individual English lessons
- Business computer and mobile phone
- Continuous professional challenges and the opportunity to improve your skills
- Work in a dynamic, international team
- The administrator of your personal data is Lerta Energy HU Kft.
with its registered office in Márvány utca 18. 1012 BUDAPEST.
- Contact with Lerta Energy HU Kft is possible via the e-mail address: email@example.com or in writing on the website www.lerta.energy
- The administrator obtained the following categories of personal data: name and surname, e-mail address, home address, telephone number, information about professional experience, information about education and interests. The data was obtained from job portals (e.g. pracuj.pl, praca.pl, pracahandlowiec.pl, olx.pl), via social networks (e.g. LinkedIN), the career tab on the website www.lerta.energy.
- The data will be processed in order to carry out the recruitment process. a) in the case of recruitment, under which employment is to take place on the basis of an employment contract - your personal data will be processed in order to fulfill obligations under the law, in particular the Labor Code - the legal basis for processing is the legal obligation imposed on Lerta Energy HU Kft as a potential employer (Article 6 (1) (c) of the GDPR); b) in the case of recruitment, under which employment is to take place on the basis of a civil law contract - your personal data will be processed in order to carry out the recruitment process - the legal basis for processing is taking action before a possible conclusion of a civil law contract (Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR) b GDPR); c) for the purposes of future recruitment processes - the legal basis for the processing of your personal data is consent (Article 6 (1) (a) of the GDPR); d) in order to establish or pursue possible claims or defend against such claims by Lerta Energy HU Kft - the legal basis for data processing is the legitimate interest of Lerta Energy HU Kft (Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR).
- Personal data will be processed until the recruitment process is completed, and in the case of separate consent to the processing of data for the purposes of future recruitment - no longer than 24 months from the moment of consent or until its withdrawal.
- Your personal data may be transferred to entities providing services to Lerta Energy HU Kft in connection with the conduct of recruitment processes, such as recruitment agencies, as well as suppliers of IT systems and IT services.
- You have the right to: access your data and request rectification, deletion, processing restrictions, the right to transfer personal data, the right to object to data processing and the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Personal Data Protection Office on the terms set out in the GDPR.
- The consent may be withdrawn at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out before its withdrawal. For evidence purposes, Lerta Energy HU Kft asks for the withdrawal of consents in written or electronic form.
- You have the right to object to the processing of personal data on the basis of the legitimate interest of the administrator for reasons related to your particular situation.