Lerta is the European Enertech company enabling power consumers and generators to maximize profits or savings with effective, AI-based management of aggregated in Virtual Power Plant assets on several markets simultaneously.
Currently we are expanding our successful Polish operation to neighboring countries joining CEE power markets (Czechia, Hungary, Romania).
Our first short-term goal in these markets is building and managing asset management portfolio.
We are looking for a professional to join our team as Power Originator.
- Building and maintaining Clients portfolio, mainly RES generators,
- Negotiating commercial contracts to acquire new Clients,
- Responsibility for creating tailored products and services to meet the Clients’ needs,
- Ensuring that contract terms and conditions meet Lerta’s commercial, operational and risk-mitigation requirements,
- Implementation of the strategy and sales plans for energy products offered by Lerta,
- Cooperation with trading team,
- Reporting the sales results in accordance with the internal regulations of Lerta,
- Ensuring high sales standards of the products offered by Lerta,
- Job position involving travel within the local market.
- At least 2 years of experience in Romanian energy market,
- Knowledge of Romanian balancing market is crucial,
- Open minded, self-motivated and self-directed approach,
- Fluent in Romanian and English,
- Ability to succeed working as a part of a diversified team.
- Good relationships with power market members e.g. Transelectrica or potential Clients,
- Knowledge of ancillary services for balancing market,
- Understanding of the PPA contacts.
- Work in a fast-growing, international company,
- Helping to implement green investments that will change the face of the country,
- Opportunity for professional development in the renewable energy sector,
- Language courses and professional development training,
- Medical package,
- Permanent employment based on an employment contract,
- Laptop, mobile phone and company car,
- 1 CSR Day per year for voluntary and socially important activities,
- Teambuilding and corporate events throughout CEE region.
1)The Controller of your personal data is Lerta Energy S.R.L. with its registered office in Str. Grigore Agency Nr. 84A MUNICIPIUL BUCUREŞTI, SECTOR 1
2) Contact with Lerta Energy S.R.L. is possible via email firstname.lastname@example.org, or through the contact form that can be filled in on the company’s website at www.lerta.energy
3) The Controler obtained the following categories of your personal data: name and surname, e-mail address, home address, telephone number, information about professional experience, information about education and interests.
4) You hereby agree that the data will be processed in order to carry out the recruitment process.
a) in the case of recruitment, under which employment is to take place on the basis of an employment contract - your personal data will be processed in order to fulfill obligations under the law, in particular the Labor Code - the legal basis for processing is the legal obligation imposed on Lerta Energy S.R.L. as a potential employer (Article 6 (1) (c) of the GDPR);
b) in the case of recruitment, under which employment is to take place on the basis of a civil law contract - your personal data will be processed in order to carry out the recruitment process - the legal basis for processing is taking action before a possible conclusion of a civil law contract (Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR);
c) for the purposes of future recruitment processes - the legal basis for the processing of your personal data is consent (Article 6 (1) (a) of the GDPR)
d) in order to establish or pursue possible claims or defend against such claims by the Controler - the legal basis for data processing is the legitimate interest of the administrator (Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR).
5) Personal data will be processed until the recruitment process is completed, and in the case of separate consent to the processing of data for the purposes of future recruitment - no longer than 24 months from the moment of consent or until its withdrawal. Personal data will be processed for the purposes of establishing, investigating or defending against claims relating to the recruitment process for a period of 18 months after the completion of the recruitment process.
6) Your personal data may be transferred to entities providing services to Lerta Energy S.R.L. in connection with the conduct of recruitment processes, such as recruitment agencies, as well as suppliers of IT systems and IT services.
7) You have the right to: access your data and request rectification, deletion, processing restrictions, the right to transfer personal data, the right to object to data processing and the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Personal Data Protection Office on the terms set out in the GDPR.
8) The consent may be withdrawn at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out before its withdrawal. For evidence purposes, the controller may request the confirmation of the withdrawal of consent in written or electronic form.
9) You have the right to object to the processing of personal data on the basis of the legitimate interest of the Controler for reasons related to your particular situation.