1 [General provisions]
- These Terms and Conditions of the Newsletter Service (hereinafter also referred to as the “Newsletter”) shall specify detailed rules for provision of content by electronic mail by Lerta SA (hereinafter also referred to as the “Service Provider”) with its registered office in Poznań (61-622), Naramowicka 76 Street, entered in the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register under KRS number: 0000848411, NIP: 9721266595, with share capital of PLN 135,810.72.
- In order to use the Newsletter service, Internet access and possession of an electronic mail address (e-mail) are required, while no specific technical requirements other than possession of a standard operating system and a standard web browser are necessary.
2 [Subject of the Service]
- The Newsletter service consists in sending by Lerta SA to the electronic mail address (e-mail) provided by the Customer messages containing information on the offer, promotions and news of the Service Provider.
- The User by concluding a Newsletter service agreement with the Service Provider shall make his/her electronic mail address (e-mail) provided in the registration form available to receive messages referred to in the above provisions.
- The Newsletter service shall commence upon the conclusion of the Newsletter service agreement.
- In order to unsubscribe from the Newsletter, the User shall click on the link (link) located in the footer of the received Newsletter.
The Newsletter service is free of charge.
- The Newsletter service may be used by every person who shall provide his/her e-mail address on the website under the domain lerta.energy in the Newsletter section and then click the “Sign up” button. Clicking the indicated button results in sending the provided e-mail address to the Service Provider and activation of the Newsletter service provision.
- The Newsletter contains information, promotional or advertising content of Lerta SA. Graphic elements and content of the Newsletter service are subject to copyright or other rights vested in the Service Provider or third parties and are protected by law. Any copying, modification and use of them in a manner contrary to their purpose and/or without the consent of the Service Provider may constitute a breach of law.
4 [Personal Data]
- Lerta SA is the Administrator of the personal data processed for the purpose of providing the Newsletter service.
- Personal data are processed on the basis of the indication of the e-mail address for the provision of the Newsletter service.
- Personal data shall be processed by Lerta SA in accordance with the provisions of law and exclusively for the purposes related to the Newsletter service (informing about news, products and services available in the offer).
- In matters concerning the protection of personal data, the Administrator may be contacted via e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Provision of personal data is voluntary, but necessary for the Newsletter Service.
- Personal data are stored until the withdrawal of consent to receive the Newsletter service. and after this period, on the basis of the legitimate interest of the Administrator (e.g. defence against claims).
- The Service Provider shall ensure that the persons whose personal data it processes exercise their rights under the law, including the right of access to the content of their own personal data, their rectification, amendment, deletion or portability, and furthermore the right to request restriction of the processing of personal data and to object to such processing on the principles specified by the relevant legislation. Each person whose data is processed also has the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
- The provision of personal data is voluntary, but necessary to fulfil the indicated purposes.
- Users of the Newsletter service have the right to access the content of their data and to request their rectification, deletion, restriction of processing, the right to data portability, the right to object to the processing of their data and the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection under the principles specified in the RODO.
- At any time, users of the Newsletter service have the right to withdraw their consent to the processing of personal data. The withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of processing carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
- The personal data concerning the Participants are protected by Lerta SA against their disclosure to unauthorised persons, as well as against other cases of disclosure or loss or unauthorised modification of the indicated data and information, through the application of appropriate technical and organisational safeguards.
- Complaints concerning the Newsletter service shall be submitted to the e-mail address email@example.com, by post directly to the address of Lerta SA.
- The complaint shall contain data of the person submitting the complaint, necessary to send information on the result of complaint consideration and description of what the irregularities in the Newsletter service consisted in and what is expected from the settlement of the complaint.
- The Service Provider shall consider the complaint within 30 days from the date of its receipt.