Key Account Advisor for Renewable Energy Sources (Power Originator) Nr ref.:PO/RO/23
Lerta is the European Enertech company enabling power consumers and generators to maximize profits or savings with effective, AI-based management of aggregated in Virtual Power Plant assets on several markets simultaneously.
Currently we are expanding our successful Polish operation to neighboring countries joining CEE power markets (Czechia, Hungary, Romania).
Our first short-term goal in these markets is building and managing asset management portfolio.
We are looking for a professional to join our team as Power Originator.
- Building and maintaining Clients portfolio, mainly RES generators,
- Negotiating commercial contracts to acquire new Clients,
- Responsibility for creating tailored products and services to meet the Clients’ needs,
- Ensuring that contract terms and conditions meet Lerta’s commercial, operational and risk-mitigation requirements,
- Implementation of the strategy and sales plans for energy products offered by Lerta,
- Cooperation with trading team,
- Reporting the sales results in accordance with the internal regulations of Lerta,
- Ensuring high sales standards of the products offered by Lerta.
- At least 2 years of experience in Romanian energy market,
- Knowledge of Romanian balancing market is crucial,
- Open minded, self-motivated and self-directed approach,
- Fluent in Romanian and English,
- Ability to succeed working as a part of a diversified team.
Additional abilities as an asset:
- Good relationships with power market members e.g. Transelectrica or potential Clients,
- Knowledge of ancillary services for balancing market,
- Understanding of the PPA contacts.
- The opportunity to participate in the Employee Referral Scheme,
- Access to the company's online library,
- Individual English lessons,
- Company computer and mobile phone also for private use,
- Possibility of long-term cooperation,
- Ongoing professional challenges and opportunity to improve qualifications,
- Work in a dynamic, international team,
- Competitive salary.
- Job position involving travel within the local market.
- The administrator of your personal data is Lerta Energy HU Kft.
with its registered office in Márvány utca 18. 1012 BUDAPEST.
- Contact with Lerta Energy HU Kft is possible via the e-mail address: email@example.com or in writing on the website www.lerta.energy
- The administrator obtained the following categories of personal data: name and surname, e-mail address, home address, telephone number, information about professional experience, information about education and interests. The data was obtained from job portals (e.g. pracuj.pl, praca.pl, pracahandlowiec.pl, olx.pl), via social networks (e.g. LinkedIN), the career tab on the website www.lerta.energy.
- The data will be processed in order to carry out the recruitment process. a) in the case of recruitment, under which employment is to take place on the basis of an employment contract - your personal data will be processed in order to fulfill obligations under the law, in particular the Labor Code - the legal basis for processing is the legal obligation imposed on Lerta Energy HU Kft as a potential employer (Article 6 (1) (c) of the GDPR); b) in the case of recruitment, under which employment is to take place on the basis of a civil law contract - your personal data will be processed in order to carry out the recruitment process - the legal basis for processing is taking action before a possible conclusion of a civil law contract (Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR) b GDPR); c) for the purposes of future recruitment processes - the legal basis for the processing of your personal data is consent (Article 6 (1) (a) of the GDPR); d) in order to establish or pursue possible claims or defend against such claims by Lerta Energy HU Kft - the legal basis for data processing is the legitimate interest of Lerta Energy HU Kft (Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR).
- Personal data will be processed until the recruitment process is completed, and in the case of separate consent to the processing of data for the purposes of future recruitment - no longer than 24 months from the moment of consent or until its withdrawal.
- Your personal data may be transferred to entities providing services to Lerta Energy HU Kft in connection with the conduct of recruitment processes, such as recruitment agencies, as well as suppliers of IT systems and IT services.
- You have the right to: access your data and request rectification, deletion, processing restrictions, the right to transfer personal data, the right to object to data processing and the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Personal Data Protection Office on the terms set out in the GDPR.
- The consent may be withdrawn at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out before its withdrawal. For evidence purposes, Lerta Energy HU Kft asks for the withdrawal of consents in written or electronic form.
- You have the right to object to the processing of personal data on the basis of the legitimate interest of the administrator for reasons related to your particular situation.
Trading & Origination