Lerta is a dynamically growing enertech company. We enable energy generators and consumers to benefit from the green transition by maximising their profits or savings.
We achieve this by efficiently managing the aggregated resources of the Virtual Power Plant (VPP) on several markets simultaneously, based on our in-house made IT system.
We are looking for a professional to join our team as Power Originator:
- Building and maintaining Clients portfolio, mainly RES generators (also customers in further step),
- Negotiating commercial contracts to acquire new Clients,
- Responsibility for creating tailored products and services to meet the Clients’ needs,
- Ensuring that contract terms and conditions meet Lerta’s commercial, operational and risk-mitigation requirements,
- Implementation of the strategy and sales plans for energy products offered by Lerta,
- Cooperation with trading team,
- Reporting the sales results in accordance with the internal regulations of Lerta,
- Ensuring high sales standards of the products offered by Lerta.
- At least 3 years of experience in Czech energy market,
- Knowledge of Czech balancing market is crucial,
- Knowledge of support schemes like feed-in tariff or other policy mechanism designed to accelerate investment in renewable energy technologies existing in the Czech market,
- Open minded, self-motivated and self-directed approach,
- Fluent in Czech and English,
- Ability to succeed working as a part of a diversified team.
- Good relationships with power market members e.g. OTE or potential Clients,
- Knowledge of ancillary services for balancing market,
- Understanding of the PPA market.
- The opportunity to participate in the Employee Referral Scheme,
- Access to the company's online library,
- Individual English lessons,
- Company computer and mobile phone also for private use,
- Possibility of long-term cooperation,
- Ongoing professional challenges and opportunity to improve qualifications,
- Work in a dynamic, international team,
- Competitive salary.
- Job position involving travel within the local market.