- developing high quality, highly available distributed software in a microservice architecture as a backend software engineer,
- making technical decisions based on business needs and time restrains,
- daily cooperation with the other Team Leaders, Product Owners, Scrum Master especially focusing on the preparation of descriptions of tasks and features,
- mentoring engineers on your team to enable their growth as technical experts,
- organizing internal knowledge sharing sessions,
- ensuring adequate level of system and software documentation,
- introducing new technologies, ideas and processes based on company’s needs,
- representing the team on the technical and product meetings,
- taking care of the information flow inside the team,
- participating in recruitment process for engineering team,
- technical onboarding of the new colleagues,
- mentoring junior software engineers.
- good communication skills,
- programming experience in Go,
- experience with microservice architecture,
- experience with DDD, Kubernetes, RabbitMQ, REST,
- communicative English in speaking and writing,
- ability to plan ahead when designing solutions,
- programming experience 5+ as a backend software engineer ,
- excellent self and team work organization
- communicative Polish in speaking and writing,
- leadership skills
- team player.
- experience with: time series data processing and storage,
- experience with data stream processing.
- medicover package, including Medicover Sport,
- individual English lessons,
- the opportunity to participate in the Employee Referral Program,
- access to the company's library,
- possibility to join group life insurance.
1)The administrator of your personal data is Lerta Technology sp.zo.o. with its registered office in Poznań (61-622) at Naramowicka 76.
2) Contact with Lerta Technology sp.zo.o. is possible via the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing on the website www.lerta.energy
3) The administrator obtained the following categories of personal data: name and surname, e-mail address, home address, telephone number, information about professional experience, information about education and interests. The data was obtained from job portals (e.g. pracuj.pl, praca.pl, pracahandlowiec.pl, olx.pl), via social networks (e.g. LinkedIN), the career tab on the website www.lerta.energy.
4) The data will be processed in order to carry out the recruitment process.
a) in the case of recruitment, under which employment is to take place on the basis of an employment contract - your personal data will be processed in order to fulfill obligations under the law, in particular the Labor Code - the legal basis for processing is the legal obligation imposed on Lerta Technology sp.zo.o. as a potential employer (Article 6 (1) (c) of the GDPR);
b) in the case of recruitment, under which employment is to take place on the basis of a civil law contract - your personal data will be processed in order to carry out the recruitment process - the legal basis for processing is taking action before a possible conclusion of a civil law contract (Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR) b GDPR);
c) for the purposes of future recruitment processes - the legal basis for the processing of your personal data is consent (Article 6 (1) (a) of the GDPR);
d) in order to establish or pursue possible claims or defend against such claims by Lerta Technology sp.zo.o.- the legal basis for data processing is the legitimate interest of Lerta Technology sp.zo.o. (Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR).
5) Personal data will be processed until the recruitment process is completed, and in the case of separate consent to the processing of data for the purposes of future recruitment - no longer than 24 months from the moment of consent or until its withdrawal.
6) Your personal data may be transferred to entities providing services to Lerta Technology sp.zo.o. in connection with the conduct of recruitment processes, such as recruitment agencies, as well as suppliers of IT systems and IT services.
7) You have the right to: access your data and request rectification, deletion, processing restrictions, the right to transfer personal data, the right to object to data processing and the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Personal Data Protection Office on the terms set out in the GDPR.
8) The consent may be withdrawn at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out before its withdrawal. For evidence purposes, Lerta Technology sp.zo.o. asks for the withdrawal of consents in written or electronic form.
9) You have the right to object to the processing of personal data on the basis of the legitimate interest of the administrator for reasons related to your particular situation.