- project management and implementation in the area of asset flexibility management within our Virtual Power Plant in the Czech and Hungarian markets,
- communication with MAVIR and ČEPS, and cooperation with third-party companies responsible for inter-system integrations and development work on the project,
- cooperating with product owners from the R&D and Origination and Trading teams,
- cooperating with other departments within the Group,
- development, prioritisation and ongoing supervision of project schedules
- operational support for managers and leaders of other teams,
- coordinating cooperation between Origination and Trading and other departments,
- creating processes for implementation and integration work within the Ancillary Services department,
- keeping track of the market and responding to changes and new market needs within the ongoing project.
- higher education (technical or economical),
- at least one year of experience as a project manager,
- practical knowledge of energy markets in CEE (Hungary, Czech Republic and/or Romania), including the balancing market,
- high level of English (B2),
- high level of Czech, Hungarian or Polish (B2),
- ability to multitask and prioritise,
- high level of independence and ability to organise own workflow,
- practical knowledge of project management methodologies,
- analytical skills and a dynamic approach to work
- good knowledge of MS Excel,
- category B driving licence.
- experience in leading complex projects,
- experience working on projects in the area of flexibility services in energy markets,
- knowledge of ancillary services being provided for TSO/DSO,
- experience in a position related to Virtual Power Plant/Dispatch Center development.
- an interesting, challenging and meaningful job as part of an international team at a fast-growing global organisation,
- work in the promising sector of renewable energy
- opportunity to participate in the rapid growth of our business across several countries,
- participation in the improvement of standards (processes, procedures and systems),
- training, continuing support and professional development,
- language courses and professional development training,
- medical package and Medicover Sport card,
- opportunity to have group insurance,
- access to online library,
- 1 CSR Day per year for voluntary and socially important activities,
- teambuilding and corporate events throughout CEE region,
- laptop and mobile phone.
1)The Controller of your personal data Lerta Power Poland Sp. z o.o. with its registered office at Naramowicka 76 st 61-622 Poznań.
2) Contact with Lerta Power Poland Sp. z o.o is possible via email firstname.lastname@example.org, or through the contact form that can be filled in on the company’s website at www.lerta.energy
3) The administrator obtained the following categories of your personal data: name and surname, e-mail address, home address, telephone number, information about professional experience, information about education and interests..
4) You hereby agree that the data will be processed in order to carry out the recruitment process.
a) in the case of recruitment, under which employment is to take place on the basis of an employment contract - your personal data will be processed in order to fulfill obligations under the law, in particular the Labor Code - the legal basis for processing is the legal obligation imposed on Lerta Power Poland Sp. z o.o as a potential employer (Article 6 (1) (c) of the GDPR);
b) in the case of recruitment, under which employment is to take place on the basis of a civil law contract - your personal data will be processed in order to carry out the recruitment process - the legal basis for processing is taking action before a possible conclusion of a civil law contract (Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR);
c) for the purposes of future recruitment processes - the legal basis for the processing of your personal data is consent (Article 6 (1) (a) of the GDPR)
d) in order to establish or pursue possible claims or defend against such claims by the administrator - the legal basis for data processing is the legitimate interest of the administrator (Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR).
5) Personal data will be processed until the recruitment process is completed, and in the case of separate consent to the processing of data for the purposes of future recruitment - no longer than 24 months from the moment of consent or until its withdrawal. Personal data will be processed for the purposes of establishing, investigating or defending against claims relating to the recruitment process for a period of 18 months after the completion of the recruitment process.
6) Your personal data may be transferred to entities providing services to Lerta Power Poland Sp. z o.o. in connection with the conduct of recruitment processes, such as recruitment agencies, as well as suppliers of IT systems and IT services.
7) You have the right to: access your data and request rectification, deletion, processing restrictions, the right to transfer personal data, the right to object to data processing and the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Personal Data Protection Office on the terms set out in the GDPR.
8) The consent may be withdrawn at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out before its withdrawal. For evidence purposes, the controller may request the confirmation of the withdrawal of consent in written or electronic form.
9) You have the right to object to the processing of personal data on the basis of the legitimate interest of the administrator for reasons related to your particular situation.