Sales Manager, B2B Romania Ref.No: SMB2B/RO/2023
Lerta is a dynamically growing enertech company. We enable energy generators and consumers to benefit from the green transition by maximising their profits or savings.
We achieve this by efficiently managing the aggregated resources of the Virtual Power Plant on several markets simultaneously, based on artificial intelligence.
We are looking for a professional to join our team as Sales Manager.
You will be responsible for:
- managing and developing the sales team focused on B2B client,
- handling key accounts,
- building a sales strategy, as well as defining development directions taking into account the market environment and legal conditions,
- cooperation with company’s management,
- working with the marketing team to create marketing materials and acquire leads.
We are looking for you if:
- you have a minimum of 3 years of experience in a similar position,
- you have a successful track record of building sales team from scratch,
- you are able to build a team and recruit professionals for the required positions,
- you are able to prioritise tasks, delegate them and hold the team to account for their completion,
- you are able to build a strategy and implement it consistently in an international environment,
- you are able to analyse data from CRM and draw valid conclusions from it,
- you know how to design the remuneration and bonus scheme for sales representatives,
- you have an experience with sales of electricity, PV or related products,
- you fluently speak English and Romanian,
- you have already reported to the senior management.
Additional strengths will be:
- knowledge of the energy market design and trends therein,
- knowledge of eco-trends and renewable energy sources,
- language skills: Polish, Hungarian or Romanian.
- attractive base salary + uncapped bonuses based on your team’s sales results,
- individual English lessons,
- the opportunity to participate in the Employee Referral Program,
- access to the company\'s library,
- company computer and mobile phone,
- a lot of challenges and fun with the international team of >70 and growing.
- The administrator of your personal data is Lerta Energy HU Kft.
with its registered office in Márvány utca 18. 1012 BUDAPEST.
- Contact with Lerta Energy HU Kft is possible via the e-mail address: email@example.com or in writing on the website www.lerta.energy
- The administrator obtained the following categories of personal data: name and surname, e-mail address, home address, telephone number, information about professional experience, information about education and interests. The data was obtained from job portals (e.g. pracuj.pl, praca.pl, pracahandlowiec.pl, olx.pl), via social networks (e.g. LinkedIN), the career tab on the website www.lerta.energy.
- The data will be processed in order to carry out the recruitment process. a) in the case of recruitment, under which employment is to take place on the basis of an employment contract - your personal data will be processed in order to fulfill obligations under the law, in particular the Labor Code - the legal basis for processing is the legal obligation imposed on Lerta Energy HU Kft as a potential employer (Article 6 (1) (c) of the GDPR); b) in the case of recruitment, under which employment is to take place on the basis of a civil law contract - your personal data will be processed in order to carry out the recruitment process - the legal basis for processing is taking action before a possible conclusion of a civil law contract (Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR) b GDPR); c) for the purposes of future recruitment processes - the legal basis for the processing of your personal data is consent (Article 6 (1) (a) of the GDPR); d) in order to establish or pursue possible claims or defend against such claims by Lerta Energy HU Kft - the legal basis for data processing is the legitimate interest of Lerta Energy HU Kft (Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR).
- Personal data will be processed until the recruitment process is completed, and in the case of separate consent to the processing of data for the purposes of future recruitment - no longer than 24 months from the moment of consent or until its withdrawal.
- Your personal data may be transferred to entities providing services to Lerta Energy HU Kft in connection with the conduct of recruitment processes, such as recruitment agencies, as well as suppliers of IT systems and IT services.
- You have the right to: access your data and request rectification, deletion, processing restrictions, the right to transfer personal data, the right to object to data processing and the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Personal Data Protection Office on the terms set out in the GDPR.
- The consent may be withdrawn at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out before its withdrawal. For evidence purposes, Lerta Energy HU Kft asks for the withdrawal of consents in written or electronic form.
- You have the right to object to the processing of personal data on the basis of the legitimate interest of the administrator for reasons related to your particular situation.
Remote work possible